Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Altered Vision



Every Scene suggests new avenues into other places, although this wanderlust scatters my thoughts into fragments of memory. And days truly lived are a mix of design along with surprise. If the rays of early morning soften the mood, or the noon day sun washes out the color, then the effects are known. However, a journey of discovery begins with a departure from formula, when the emotions and methods merge into a new way of seeing. So, I slowly dip my fingers into the waters of surprise, and play along its shores, shaping a course filled with dead ends and possibilities. Maybe that is what thrills me most: what I believe to be true at the beginning changes as I go along, altering into states that require more than just an external eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment